Terms And Conditions
1. Acceptance of the Terms By accessing or using bankorsforhonkers.com and any services provided, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Agreement“). If you do not accept all of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, you must not access or use this website or any of the services provided.
2. Changes to the Terms We reserve the right to modify this Agreement at any time without prior notice. The most current version of the Agreement will be posted and will supersede all previous versions of this Agreement. Your continued use of this website or any services provided after any changes to this Agreement signifies your acceptance of any changes.
3. Disclaimer The information and services provided on this website are for informational and general knowledge purposes only. We make no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of any information or services provided on this website. By accessing or using this website, you hereby agree to use the information and services at your own risk.
4. Limitation of Liability We shall not be liable for any damages or losses, direct or indirect, arising out of or related to this Agreement or your access or use of this website or any services provided herein or through any other website. This includes without limitation, any liability for any special, consequential, or exemplary damages, or any other damages.
5. Indemnification You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from any third–party claims, damages, liabilities, and costs (including, but not limited to, attorneys‘ fees) arising out of your use or misuse of this website or any services.
6. Linking to Other Websites This website may contain links to other websites that are not controlled by us. We have no responsibility for and make no representations about the content or accuracy of any other website. It is your responsibility to take precautions necessary to protect yourself from viruses, worms, and other destructive or harmful content.
7. Termination We reserve the right to terminate your access or use of this website for any reason or for no reason, without prior notice.
8. Waiver We reserve the right to, at our sole discretion, waive any rights, or disabilities of any portion of this Agreement or act on our behalf. Any waiver of any right, or disability must be in writing, and the waiver is only applicable in the specific instance and under the specific circumstances. Such waiver shall not be applicable to, or affect any other provision or circumstances of this Agreement.
9. Governing Law This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction and all disputes shall be subject to the exclusive venue of the jurisdiction.